For New Yorkers: File a complaint about your out-of-network reimbursement

If you are a New Yorker and you believe you have been under-reimbursed by your health insurer for out-of-network costs, click here to access our Health Care Bureau's Complaint Form. You may type the information directly into the form, print it out and mail it to:


Office of the New York State Attorney General
Health Care Bureau
The Capitol
Albany, NY 12224-0341


You may also print the form, fill it out by hand, and mail it to the same address noted above.

If you are not a New Yorker, but wish to file a complaint about your health insurer, please contact your state's Attorney General or Department of Insurance regarding your complaint.