- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Permanent Ban On NYC Attorney From Securities Work For Allegedly Facilitating Fraud In Condo Sales (04/23/2014)
- Occupied Buildings and Part 20 Plans (3/4/2014)
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Court Order Barring Property Developers Africa Israel And Shaya Boymelgreen From Securities Sales Pending Fraud Investigation (02/28/2014)
- The Department of Law has updated the disclosure requirements for foreign applicants registering as broker-dealers. All foreign applicants are now required to provide the Department of Law with one of the following forms of identification as a part of the registration process: 1) Social Security Number; 2) ITIN; or 3) Passport Number from country of origin. Updated m-10 and M-3 forms are now available.
- Letter of No Objection to Termination of Condominium Declaration (1/22/2014)
- Revised Cooperative Policy Statement No. 7 for Homeowners Associations with a de minimis cooperative interest, revised to include a mandatory review by the DOL, and a standard process for amending the application.
- DOL Issues Memo Regarding Application Process for Closing Waivers Prior to the Filing of an Amendment Naming a Successor Attorney or Escrow Agent, in Lieu of Harold L. Gruber, Esq. and Harold L. Gruber, P.C.. ( 12.20. 2013 )
Model Special Amendment for Gruber Plans (in Word) ( 12.20. 2013 )
- \Attorneys under Investigation disclosure. ( 12.12. 2013 )
- Martin Act Disclosure Requirements for Attorneys Indicted, Sued Civilly or Under Investigation by the Department of Law
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Court Order Barring NYC Attorney And Condo Developers From Securities Work Pending Fraud Investigation (12/06/2013)
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Guilty Plea By Attorney Who Forged State Documents Necessary For NYC Condominium Sales (8/20/2013)
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Agreement With Owners Of Stuyvesant Town & Peter Cooper Village (6/18/2013)
- Memo on disclosure requirements for Hurricane Sandy. - This memo sets forth the disclosure requirements for properties affected by Hurricane Sandy (5/21/2013)