Report Doctor or Pharmacist Over Prescription

Please use this form to submit complaints of a doctor, pharmacist, or other medical professionaloverprescribing to the Attorney General’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.

What Type of Provider or Professional is Involved: (check all applicable)

sitemap Intergov foil PressOffice RegionalOffices SolicitorGeneral AppealsandOpinions ConvictionBureau CrimPros OCTF MFCU PublicIntegrityInvestigations TaxpayerProtection Antitrust ConsumerFrauds Internet InvestorProtectionRealEstateFinance CharitiesCivilRightsEnvironmentHealthCareLaborTobaccoCivilRecoveriesClaims Litigation RealPropertySOMB Budget LegalRecruitment Human Resources Bureau home oaghome contact private policy disclaimer