Local Menu

Restaurant Workers and Owners Frequently Asked Questions

For General Information for Restaurant Workers (Link to Restaurant Labor Rights Card)

If you believe that your employer is violating the health and safety codes you can contact your local city or county health inspector.

To report health code violations for Restaurants in New York City contact: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/services/restaurant-violations.shtml  or call 311.