Job safety

Workers' Rights

I have concerns about the health and safety of my workplace. Whom can I contact?

If you have concerns about safety or health conditions at your workplace, contact:

  • If you work for a private company or the federal government, call the Occupational Safety and Health Administration at 1-800-321-OSHA.
  • If you work for a non-federal public employer in New York, visit the Public Employee Safety and Health Bureau (PESH) website or call 518-457-5508 for more information.